Lately, I've been having serious rug fever, specifically vintage and various Moroccan rug types. Rugs can be major investments and can often cost an arm and a leg, but in my opinion are well worth the splurge. Rugs can be shuffled around the house from room to room to update a look as well as layered for more of a bohemian effect. With so many great online sources these days, you could spend hours narrowing down your options. Lucky for you, I've sourced my favorite stores that are rich in rugs. I hope you enjoy!
1. Drift Home Collection: HAMZA (Vintage Boujad Moroccan) *Sold Out, but many more like this/ 2. Loom and Kiln (Vintage Persian)/ 3. Ourain Rugs (Vintage Azizal Moroccan) *firstname.lastname@example.org +212661340083/ 4. Mesa Vintage Home (Vintage Persian)
5. Loom and Field (Zig Zag Beni Ourain-Moroccan)/ 6. Shkoon Shop (Vintage Azilal-Moroccan) / 7. Frances Loom (Marin-Turkish from 1900)/ 8. Southern Loom (Delaney-Vintage Turkish Runner)
9. Kentucky Rose Design (Able) / 10. Scout and Miner (www.scoutandminer.com- website coming soon)/ 11. Experimental Vintage (Vintage Turkish) / 12. New England Loom (Newfield-Vintage Turkish Runner)
13. Kaya Kilims (Barrish-1970 Kilim)/ 14. Canary Lane (Foxglove-Tulu Rug) / 15. Loom and Lantern (Vintage Beni Ourain- SOLD but similar in stock)/ 16. The Garage Collective (Vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan Berber)
17. Shkoon Shop (Vintage Ourika)/ 18. Ourain Rugs (Vintage Boujaad) *email@example.com +212661340083